About Me

Sugar Land, Texas, United States
People say it all the time...what you see is what you get, but its not true all the time. I am a complicated melody, and I don't think that people hear my tune all the time. Its pleasing to the ear, but can be interpreted in many ways. Turn the volume up, but not too loud because you might not be able to hear me over the music...

Monday, August 25, 2008

New Beginnings

Its the Genesis!

This weekend a good friend of mine got married and it was fantastic. Just to overwhelmingly feeling of joy and love that filled the room. It made me want to get married. LOL one thing at a time I suppose.

Well today is the first day of my Graduate academic career. I haven't been in school in awhile so I am a little on the nervous side. I just pray that everything goes will and I know it will otherwise the lord would not have ordered my steps in the way that he has. So pray for me during these next few years. God is working a mighty work and I can't not wait to see the outcome. I'm off to class.

Begin week 1

-Signed old school in a new school trying to get schooled...lol

No comments: