About Me

Sugar Land, Texas, United States
People say it all the time...what you see is what you get, but its not true all the time. I am a complicated melody, and I don't think that people hear my tune all the time. Its pleasing to the ear, but can be interpreted in many ways. Turn the volume up, but not too loud because you might not be able to hear me over the music...

Friday, August 22, 2008

DFW - The Exhausted Edition

Ok so I am tired. No I mean really tired. I don't that in the last week that I have had a full nights rest. I suppose that is my own fault. Currently I am waiting to board my flight to New Orleans, for the marriage/mini reunion of the crew...did I mention that I a little on the tired side? I have just been going non-stop but I suppose that is a something that is to be expected with me. I like to go, it does not matter where or when, I just like to go, and when I am idle, by myself I that just gives me to much time to reflect on past occurrences. Often times these reflections lead me to one of my patented "moments", which are usually not good things. I might need to work on this. But I think idle time is boring. Or rather I am afraid of what might surface if left to reflect for too long. Anyhow I am rambling...I think its time for me to go. Until next time....

Idly I wait wondering
but I busy myself so that my wonder
saunters and moves me to a fast pace
paced so I can't face the things that I fear
but alas my saunter ceases and I am back to wondering
facing fear in the face
wondering what is to become of me
pacing so the negative doesn't catch up
running after the positive
I reach out and it ducks
but sometimes I catch it
and for a moment I am ok
then it escapes my grasp
and I am left to wonder
then saunter
then face fear again.

No comments: