About Me

Sugar Land, Texas, United States
People say it all the time...what you see is what you get, but its not true all the time. I am a complicated melody, and I don't think that people hear my tune all the time. Its pleasing to the ear, but can be interpreted in many ways. Turn the volume up, but not too loud because you might not be able to hear me over the music...

Monday, August 18, 2008

Apparently 8 is a number for change..I MOVED

So its the 8 month in the year 2008 and things are changing. I am leaving houston, starting school, and starting to see life from a different perspective.

This past weekend I moved to Fort Worth. I love my apartment, now I have to work on the educational and social aspects of life, but I am sure those things come with time.

My first outing was a little different than I imagined it. I should have been a time for reunions, laughs and good times, but I really just found myself quite agitated for whatever reason. For the sake of conversation I will charge it to the fact that I had just arrived and moved in most of my things and I was tired.

Fort Worth is a little slow, and a little removed from the social hub of the DFW metroplex. It has its highs and lows, but over all I think it will be an enjoyable experience. I am excited about starting school. For the first time in a long time I feel as though I have purpose and direction. I really do see great things for the future and I am truly thankful that God lit my path so that I could find my way.

I already feel a little lonely. I didn't think it would happen but I kind of miss Houston. I just think that the fact that people that I have been around for the past few years are not in close proximity makes me nervous, what will I do for fun?..lol

I'll be going to New Orleans for the first time, this weekend and I am excited....I get to reunite with my guys friends, who are AWESOME!! I think we are going to have a good time.

The saga continues...

No comments: