About Me

Sugar Land, Texas, United States
People say it all the time...what you see is what you get, but its not true all the time. I am a complicated melody, and I don't think that people hear my tune all the time. Its pleasing to the ear, but can be interpreted in many ways. Turn the volume up, but not too loud because you might not be able to hear me over the music...

Friday, August 8, 2008

It's been a Long time, but now I am back with the jump off..

Ok I know the title is a little on the lame side, but it was funny to me so I suppose that is all that matters.

So what has been up with me since I have been gone, lets see..

1. I am still single, but surprisingly happy and worry free (who would have thunk it...lol)

2. I still work at my job that I don't particularly like until the 15th then I am peacing out!!

3. During the month of July I had the pleasure of working with the National Youth Leadership Forum on Medicine and it was markedly one of the most eye opening experiences, and I LOVED IT!!

4. On August 16th I will officially be Leaving the Houston area and become a resident of the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex (YIKES....oh yea and GOOOOOOOOOOOO ROCKETS!!) ha ha ha

5. It is August 8th and I have still not packed for my move, I feel like I have a billion people see and no time to see them and that kind of makes me sad...

6. My boy KC is getting married in the NO and I am so excited because it is going to be a mini-reunion

7. My BFF finally realized what I have been thinking all along, and I almost feel bad

8. Last but not least...I am extremely bored at work right now.....oh well...back at it until next time.

No comments: