About Me

Sugar Land, Texas, United States
People say it all the time...what you see is what you get, but its not true all the time. I am a complicated melody, and I don't think that people hear my tune all the time. Its pleasing to the ear, but can be interpreted in many ways. Turn the volume up, but not too loud because you might not be able to hear me over the music...

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Feelings, Insults and more Insults....

Just as a random sidebar I am in love with my degree program. Ok enough of that.

So my heart has been a little weighted. Not that I feel horribly sad or anything, just a little on the lonely side. I know I have said it before but its been sitting on the frontal lobe ever since the wedding. You know even the person that you would least expect to be bothered by lack of companionship is affected when there is that void. Alas that is where I am. I think that this lack of companionship is making me feel "some type of way" toward certain people. I don't know if it is some form of a defense mechanism (which I am sure it is, but that's irrelevant).

Someone said something to me this evening that left me enraged. It involved me and me possible being jealous and catty. Now I can add this the repitoure of things I do not consider myself to be but apparently my view of myself is skewed according to these folks. Enter the insult vault if you will:

2006 - Big Boned Mean Ugly
2008 - Jealous and Catty

And here I am thinking that I am making progress. All I have to say is that these things are insulting and really make me wonder, what people truly think of me. I know it is important not to be worried what others think, but I do think that perception is important. If these are the vibes that I am giving off to be read by others, I need to go buy some new pheromones, so that I can disassociate myself with the above presented stigmas. At the end of the day I hate to say it but the individuals that used these terms are self consumed bastards, and should really get a grip on themselves. I am so over the drama.

-Signed Big Boned Mean Ugly Jealous Catty Chick.

No comments: