About Me

Sugar Land, Texas, United States
People say it all the time...what you see is what you get, but its not true all the time. I am a complicated melody, and I don't think that people hear my tune all the time. Its pleasing to the ear, but can be interpreted in many ways. Turn the volume up, but not too loud because you might not be able to hear me over the music...

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

You are Legend, I AM THE PLAGUE

So its the day after Christmas and I am at work. Tired, and trying so very hard not to fall asleep. [[its not working very well]]

We went to an Alpha party last night, it was like old times (the afformentioned statement solidifies the fact that I am getting older and my legs don't hold up like they used too...lol *end disclaimer*) But this old head had a good time, even though it was hot and I felt like I was going to faint. The venue reminded me of a place that I went to one of my first college parties called "Notions"...lol Same sweating floor, but bigger and I didn't have on a pair of soulful pink foam slides (inside joke between me and some of my friends...lets just say tragic).

I'm really glad that the holidays are pretty much over with. As stated before I wasn't really in the holiday spirit. Call me the party pooper.

Other than that things are cool. Although I feel like one by one people are starting to avoid me. I don't know what I did. I don't know if I am so much sad, but rather interested in what the issue is..I suppose time will tell, all people have a reason for what they do and I may not ever understand it, but I have to accept it. I guess thats another way that I have changed.. Usually I would obsess and wonder what had happened or what I possibly could have done. I suppose all you can do is wish them the best.

I have to admit I am slightly worried about the New Year's Eve event. I'm not sure if I have bitten off more than I can chew. I have a pleasing complex that often times causes problems. I try to be all things to all people, and often times that does not work to my benefit. Bottom line I want New Year's to be memorable, and I want people to enjoy themselves....I guess I'll keep my fingers crossed. Things are coming together slowly but surely and I have t-minus
4 days to make sure that things come together in a cohesive manner, lets hope for the best.

Until the next entry...
-Working on being a better me for me in '08-

Signed
Apparently the New and improved human plague....lol

No comments: