About Me

Sugar Land, Texas, United States
People say it all the time...what you see is what you get, but its not true all the time. I am a complicated melody, and I don't think that people hear my tune all the time. Its pleasing to the ear, but can be interpreted in many ways. Turn the volume up, but not too loud because you might not be able to hear me over the music...

Saturday, September 22, 2007

One Too Many Promises...

MOOD: BUSY
I think to day is a going to be a ME day

Today I made the distinct mistake of telling my little sister that we could go to the movies. We'll see how this pans out. I', almost positive that she will spiral into a fit that involves me dishing out dough that I don't want to dish out popcorn, candy, beverage...man why can't she just want to see the MOVIE..lol kids gotta love 'em right?


Last night Chrys and I went to Patricia's birthday extravaganza, I had a good time, we went out to the Vault, and I can definitely say that I will never set foot in that monstrosity EVER again....the people I was with are good people our choice of party venue gets two thumbs waaaaaay down. But I still had fun none the less. Chrys was slightly inebriated, she was naggin', agitating me to my very core...but I kept my mouth shut..lol

Among other things last night solidified the fact that I need very desperately to lose weight..being surrounded my thin people ALL the time is definitely not the best confidence booster, but at least my eye make-up was on point?...lol

I guess we will see how the rest of the day goes. I am suppose to be cleaning....today is the day...gotta clean the room. My Room has been my emotional crutch, not to mention food, but I am over it....this time FOR REAL.

I'm sure i'll get back on later...

until then..

No comments: