About Me

Sugar Land, Texas, United States
People say it all the time...what you see is what you get, but its not true all the time. I am a complicated melody, and I don't think that people hear my tune all the time. Its pleasing to the ear, but can be interpreted in many ways. Turn the volume up, but not too loud because you might not be able to hear me over the music...

Friday, September 21, 2007

Because I Type Faster Than I Type....

MOOD: Peaceful

So it begins, this is my first official entry on this bad boy, this can be good, this can be bad, or it can just be.

I've had a lot on my mind.

My heart is heavy, but I dismiss it. Something has to change and clearly the change starts with me. I am distant, not because I want to be but because sometimes I have to be. I haven't really been talking to a lot of people. I guess I am just a little tired. Not tired of them, just tired of holding the phone...lol I guess I am getting older. Its time for me to grind.

Yea so everyone around me is SUCCESSFUL. I have been told that I am too hard on myself, but I think the problem is I am not hard enough otherwise I wouldn't feel the way I do. So here goes nothing, a new era a change. A better me. From school right down to my very physique... it begins.

I am different

I try to be less combative, more understand, slow to anger, slow to judge. I have just learned to let things be. And I am happy. My God I am happy.

Change can be retrospective, but I want mine to be introspectively living for today, with the hope of tomorrow, and with out the worries of yesterday.....

I just had a deja vu moment......hmmmmm

POETIC PROSE OF THE DAY:

The Journey that I seek is not yours
but it is my own
holding on to the holistic ideation of this thing called hope
I grasp for dear life not wanting to let go
wanting to be better than I am
wanting to stand stronger than the next man
thus starts my journey
slow and calculated
because I am scared
but I know it must be done
one
step
at
a
time....

No comments: