About Me

Sugar Land, Texas, United States
People say it all the time...what you see is what you get, but its not true all the time. I am a complicated melody, and I don't think that people hear my tune all the time. Its pleasing to the ear, but can be interpreted in many ways. Turn the volume up, but not too loud because you might not be able to hear me over the music...

Saturday, September 22, 2007

A Day With My Sister....

MOOD: Content

So we made it back from our adventure. Dinner movies shopping lawd help us all it was a WHOLE day with my little sister.

I actually made it through the whole day without killing my little sister. For those that know me know that this is a most difficult task. She just gets on my nerves, i guess that is what happens when there is a 15 year age difference. We ate (clearly not apart of my resolution to work on my "physique"..oh well). Then we went shopping until it was time for the movie to start. Why I did that, I have no idea, because once we stepped foot into that store she wanted everything in sight. She was virtually cooing at everything that she THOUGHT was cute, which of course lead me to roll my eyes followed by random inquisitions asking, D umm do you have a job. Because clearly my little sister assumed that I was footing the bill....how presumptuous
of her...lol But she did weasel a top out of me *shakes* head. And so it was the beginning of the end. We went to see a movie "Nanny Diaries" , needless to say I was not overly impressed nor was my sister from what i could gather. But we got to spend time with one another which I think she enjoyed. So if she is happy so am I. I mean it really wasn't that bad. My sister is an interestingly remarkable little person, that is when she is not on my last nerve. And thus ends today.

It was a good day
I am happy
But still distant

No comments: