About Me

Sugar Land, Texas, United States
People say it all the time...what you see is what you get, but its not true all the time. I am a complicated melody, and I don't think that people hear my tune all the time. Its pleasing to the ear, but can be interpreted in many ways. Turn the volume up, but not too loud because you might not be able to hear me over the music...

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Disgruntled Single Female

I know I know, here I go again with the single, want to date, but can't find a good man nonsense. Just bear with me as I vent.

So the other day my best friend and I had a relatively interesting conversation, that ultimately ended in us agreeing to disagree and me being even more upset with the male species. In this conversation I was informed more or less that men are innate sluts, and that women need to understand that.

I get the whole idea that men and women are designed differently. Things that are important to women are not necessarily important to men. Apparently men have the desire to touch, feel, and screw anything with a warm orifice. Women are more inclined to look for something on a more emotional level. Blah blah blah. Trust me I get it.

But here is what I don't get. When men finally get what it is that they "think" that they want, they're not satisfied. She can't cook, she doesn't clean, she isn't intelligent, and she is less than refined and I am sure that this list could go on.

My question is this, what in the hell did you expect? Fellas this is where you go wrong. You are the most superficial beings on the planet. You are looking for the aesthetic and you are not even sure if you are allergic to the shrubbery. She has a pretty face, a nice figure, but no substance. When are you going to learn that really and truly looks aren't everything?

I guess I am just frustrated because I feel like often times, ok all the time, I get over looked. No I am not thin by any means, but I do look nice when I go out, I have a fantastic personality, I like to consider myself intelligent, I cook, I clean, I love sports, and the list goes on. I am just tired of people complaining that there are no good women. I am tired of men complaining about the crazy women that they attract. I am really just tired of it all.

"Well where do you go to meet people?" someone asked. I had to explain the places I go I think I am in the midst of like minded people, but still get the same result.

So all that being said I have official given up on men. I am not bitter by any means, I just plain give up. If I could erase them (men) from my very existence I would. Does that mean I like women now? Hell No. I still love men, I am just tired of dealing with them, so from now on I won't.

-Signed Disgruntled Single Female

No comments: