About Me

Sugar Land, Texas, United States
People say it all the time...what you see is what you get, but its not true all the time. I am a complicated melody, and I don't think that people hear my tune all the time. Its pleasing to the ear, but can be interpreted in many ways. Turn the volume up, but not too loud because you might not be able to hear me over the music...

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Drop the ZERO and Throw up the DEUCE

Every morning I get my horoscope via text. Now I don't believe in them but I do find it interesting to read what it is that someone has predicted for my life. So today my horoscope text read as such:

"What do they see in you? Isn't it obvious? You're not a zero. Remember what you like about yourself. Find someone to worship at your feet."

I'll have to admit it made me feel good and made me feel like yelling "You're d**n right I'm not a ZERO!!!"

For one reason or another I am having the best day and I thank God for that. Nothing in particular happened that made today just extra special, but I am at peace and that has to be the best feeling in the world.

Yup Step your PEACE game up.

Isaiah 55:12

You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands.

I think that I just got my standing ovation
and I just took my bow
I threw up my deuce and then
Raised my fist and played to the crowd
No man will steal the joy I now feel
and that is more than a vow
its a promise, one from the most high
my soul is on fire
And Jesus is my flame
lighting my Lord's torch
I set evil to flames
as the ashes settle
and the dust falls
I'm still standing
and the Lord my God
still sits on the thrown
its not a throne of brick or wood, or metal not even stone
its a throne thriving in the Holy Spirit and on a Holy Spirit level
Lift me up
and I praise your name
Earth is my playground
but Heaven is my aim
I'm in love, I'm in love
and it feels so good
better than anything in the physical ever would
So I have officially dropped the zero
and gone with a hero
And I am free indeed
free in him
bestowing upon me a peace that knows no bounds
Inner peace, with an outward joy
a constant edification of all that is right in the world
my soul is on fire
my spirit is at rest
and its all because of and undying, unwavering and unfaltering love
Peace that surpasses all understanding



No comments: