About Me

Sugar Land, Texas, United States
People say it all the time...what you see is what you get, but its not true all the time. I am a complicated melody, and I don't think that people hear my tune all the time. Its pleasing to the ear, but can be interpreted in many ways. Turn the volume up, but not too loud because you might not be able to hear me over the music...

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

New Beginnings...

So thus begins a new educational journey. I have a few apprehensions that I am trying to work out, but I have a feeling that I am where I am suppose to be, now if someone could tell me what that means I would be most appreciative ;0).

I had distanced myself from my blogging. Sometimes I think that this might be something that can be used against me later in life, but then if reality is going to be used against me, then so be it. Trust me I have dealt with my share of battles in life. This blog was a way for me to purge myself and get out all of the emotions and thoughts that I often times have trouble verbalizing. It is my attempt at a false sense of openness. At times I think that I am saying too much, other times I censor myself and don't say enough. From now on, I am going to say what I feel, a happy meeting point between 'here' and 'there'.

So I have been trying to adopt a more positive outlook on life free of cynicism and sarcasm. As you can imagine, it has been super difficult. Why? Because my humor is sarcastic, and there was a point when I prided myself in "stating the facts" as there were (some might call this "Keepin' it real". Either way it goes, I kept it real to the point where I even questioned my own realness of my reality. So one day I ended it. Although it has been difficult it has worked out pretty well so far, well in some areas better than others. So I am going to try and keep it up.

No comments: