About Me

Sugar Land, Texas, United States
People say it all the time...what you see is what you get, but its not true all the time. I am a complicated melody, and I don't think that people hear my tune all the time. Its pleasing to the ear, but can be interpreted in many ways. Turn the volume up, but not too loud because you might not be able to hear me over the music...

Monday, April 27, 2009

I Would Like Nothing More to Disappear

I would like nothing more to disappear

for my fear to go up in flames

and my inadequacies to exist no more

I would like nothing more to disappear

assuming a new identity

getting a fresh start

an living life the way I wrote it initially

I would like nothing more than to disappear

things that should not be going wrong are

worries that I shouldn't have I have

Just when I think things are getting better

they get better for those around me

and I am stuck, struggling, hoping, wishing, wanting

but never having or holding

Sometimes I would like nothing more than to just disappear.

No comments: